GALT HOUSE HOTEL RESIDENCES
Waterfront Living at Galt House – Downtown Louisville’s Premier Address
Enjoy waterfront living and the gracious hospitality of this Legendary Louisville® Hotel. Waterfront Living at the Galt House® Hotel offers fully-furnished residences with exceptional layouts and unmatched amenities in the perfect downtown setting. Choose from four residential layouts, including one and two bedroom units that offer 800 to 2,600 square feet of sophisticated living space with magnificent river views.
Waterfront Living at the Galt House Hotel is more than just your average residences. It's effortless living in keeping with the hotel’s unique Southern flair. Along with private elevator and weekly housekeeping services, residents also enjoy access to the six restaurants and lounges at the hotel, room service, and a membership to the Club 360 Fitness Center among other exclusive perks.
Residents can walk to restaurants, the entertainment venues at Fourth Street Live!, Whiskey Row, Museum Row, Waterfront Park, and more, in addition to pedway access to the KFC Yum! Center.
Services & Amenities Include:
- Fully-furnished residences including kitchen appliances, as well as washers and dryers
- Utilities: electric, gas and water service
Cable and Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Phone and voicemail
- Parking discounted to $50 per vehicle, per month
- Private elevator
- Laundry service available (fees apply)
- Room service available (fees apply)
- Six on-site restaurants and lounges, including a 24-hour commissary at the Front Desk.
- Membership to Club 360 Rooftop Fitness Center
- On-site business and shipping center (fees may apply)
- Bellmen and concierge desk services available
- Connected to the KFC Yum! Center and the Muhammad Ali Center by pedway
One-bedroom and two-bedroom Waterfront Balcony Residences are available for nightly rental and can be booked online through our regular reservation system.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today and pack your bags for Downtown Louisville’s premier waterfront address.
To request more information about a stay of 30 days or longer, or to schedule a tour, please contact: